ADGITIZE Your Blog and Earn Online

I just joined recently on the site called ADGITIZE .I even post a topic about that on my Make Money Online blog. You can read more about it here - Earn from Adgitize . It is an advertisement program in which a blog or website owner can earn from it. You can also get visitors when a member finds your blog and clicked on the adgitize ads on your blog. The word ADGITIZE is a combination of two words - Advertising and Agitate.

Now, what's good about it is that a blog/website owner will be rewarded with points which can be converted into cash. Free to sign up!

NOT ONLY THAT - You can get a LOT MORE visitors and drive MORE traffic in your blog when you become an advertiser in affordable price. And even if you are an advertiser, you will still earn revenue.

Want to try it? Here's how to join.

Click on the ADGITIZE BUTTON on the sidebar and register. Submit your blogs as soon as you registered and you are on your way to earning cash.

Happy Holidays to Everyone!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

17 comments:

Mr. Wilson said...

Wow another way to earn extra money online eh..happy blogging..please return d favor..thankz..

Remas said...

Im also using Adgitize on my blog. Don't know if I can recommend it yet.

Bhing said...

@MrWilson - I just returned the favor.. Thanks! :)

@Remas - How's your earning so far?

Keg of Wisdom said...

I love money...it's just that I don't have any...lol...good advice though...

Bikran said...

Does this really give money are you sure about that ?

FRIED PAL Blog said...

does this agitize gives you a good income even I just a startup?

Well it sounds good..

selenab said...

Just signed up ,i am wiling to at least try it to see if it makes any money.

aduucn said...

LOL,money..hehe,does this agitize really gives you a good money are you sure about that ?

Bhing said...

@Bikran - why don't you try it yourself? Well, I should say that yes it can be a good revenue most especially if your referral become an advertiser, you will earn more..

@Fried Pal Blog - Well yes, as long as you are doing it daily..

@Selenab - Good luck to you :)

@aduucn - not as much as what you think though, but a little earning could be worthy.. And you will not just earn revenue, you will also gain many visitors and drive more traffic when you become an advertiser..

Debt Elimination Blog said...

I have seen this adgetize ads on some blogs but never tried it. Maybe I should give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

MakingMoney said...

So that's what the whole adgitize thing is that often see. Well it's something I'm willing to try, thanks for the clarification of it.

Julie said...

I'm curious to hear how your earnings end up with this.

Friendz said...

Hey Nice information to earn...

Advance happy New Year!!!

qishi87 said...

hohoohoo nice information ^o^

Jan said...

Can you put adsense and adgitize on the same blog? I'm new at this that's why I ask.

Bhing said...

@Debt Elimination Blog - There's no harm in trying.. :)

@MakingMoney - You are very much welcome.. There are lots of blogs which uses adgitize already because it's not about earning, it's also about gaining traffic..

@Julie - My earning so far is okay.. Not big but I guess it's worthy knowing that I gain visitors everyday..

@Friendz - You are welcome! :)

@qishi87 - Thanks!

@Jan - yes, you can put them together in the same blog..

Donace said...

This program indeed pretty good I have been trialling it for a few weeks now and it seems promising.

I was able to grab an interview with Ken Brown of Adgitize and it's future also looks very promising