EL NIDO ISLAND RESORT - Tourist Spot in the Philippines

Are you a traveler? Fond of going to nice and beautiful places? Like the beaches and Island life? Like diving and other water sports? Wondering where to go? Well, Philippines has lots of beautiful tourist attraction and Palawan is one of the nice place to go.


Palawan is an island province of the Philippines located in the MIMAROPA region. Its capital isPuerto Princesa City, and it is the largest province in the country in terms of total area of jurisdiction.

It is one of the most attractive spots that tourists can visit in the Philippines. With a total land area of 1,489,655 hectares, the province is known as the “Last Frontier” and is home to one of the most protected areas in the country.

Here, we will look at some of the beautiful tourist spots in Palawan:

EL NIDO RESORT LAGEN ISLAND:

El Nido Resort Lagen Island is located on a tropical hideaway set in a cove and accessible by a boat ride from El Nido Airport. With a conference room able to accommodate up to 70 persons and fully equipped with audio-visual equipment, the El Nido Resorts offers a unique venue for business and social gatherings. The restaurant at the El Nido Resorts serves a selection of fresh seafood and a variety of local and international cuisine. Other facilities at the El Nido Resorts include a lobby lounge and bar, a library, a video room, and a clinic equipped with basic medical facilities. Recreational facilities at the El Nido Resorts include a swimming pool, a game area with a billiard table, dart boards, and table tennis facilities. Guest with a penchant for water sport, can go sailing with guides, diving, kayaking, and wind surfing.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

18 comments:

Larry B said...

Wow! This place looks gorgeous, hopefully my blog will grow, and ill raise enough money to take a vacation! Nice blog!

Bhing said...

@Larry B - I wish you luck on that! :)

Emily Veinglory said...

I would also need a little more in the bank to make it there--but it looks gorgeous :)

corrin said...

I would love to visit one day...but that is one long flight.

I worked with a woman who was from the Philippines and she went back every other year to visit her parents. She said she would go every year, but the flight was terrible. Haha.

capybara said...

the resort looks out of this world and one day I would love to visit it.Great Blog

Diane Scott said...

Absolutely gorgeous, and funny I did not consider the flight time until corrin mentioned it. I thought flying to Hawaii was long LOL! But it sure looks like a great place to vacation!

Janet Giacoma said...

A great place to add to my "I'll vacation there someday!" list :)

Maureen said...

I love traveling- that looks like my kind of place! 4-5 star resorts are my thing! I've never been to the Philippines--

Sadie said...

That looks so nice! Maybe if I win the lottery... :)

peacesign.indexdown said...

Wow, never knew about this island, it is really beautiful. and I def want to go to Philippines someday :)

BarbaraRae said...

What a gorgeous place. I would love to visit someday. I'll pu it on my list of place to see. (:o)

Julie said...

That's so gorgeous, sign me up, and meet me in the lobby for a cocktail :)

cady said...

that resort looks gorgeous! i would love to visit the philippines sometime.

Scott said...

That looks very beautiful and definitely a place I would like to visit in the near future. Thanks for sharing.

Christina thecoffeelady said...

Tropical resorts are always a nice place to vacation!

Connie said...

The resort and the Island look stunning! My dd is getting married and her fiance's mom is from the Philippines. I know they are going to travel there some day. Maybe they can take a "side trip" to this resort.

NIX said...

Looks like a wonderful place to go for relaxation and rejuvenation.

daria369 said...

This all looks beautiful and I love the name Puerto Princessa... very tempting! :)