THANK YOU....

I have a lot of Thanking to do...


First, I want to THANK all of you guys for the concern and care that you showed to me while I was not feeling good the past few days...

Second, I want to THANK my avid readers/viewers who kept on visiting my blog while I was in the hospital...

Third, I want to THANK the two person (Ate Mye and Aims) for giving me wonderful awards..

I want to post first the award which was given by Ate Mye of Blog Appetite for giving me TRIPLE AWARDS (Sisters, Bestfriends and A Lemonade).. Although I already have the Lemonade thing.


Here are the rules:
  1. Put the logo on your blog or post
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude
  3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post
  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
  5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received this award

I will be posting about the award that I received from Aims in my next post...

Thanks again guys! =)



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

11 comments:

MorgansMummy said...

Oh of course we are thinking of you!! I hope you are better? Thanks again for the reward, makes me kinda all blushy lol.
Look forward to reading new entries when your better!

MorgansMummy said...

I just left a comment didnt I? I dont remember if you need to accpet them first!

cady said...

oh utis are horrible! i'm glad you're feeling better. i had a kidney infection last year, and it was one of the worst things i've experienced.

TriNi said...

Thanks for the award! I'm still new to blog catalog so I'm not even sure how it all works.. but thanks anyway! I really appreciate it!

I hope you're feeling better!

Karen said...

Why thank you! That is sweet of you. So glad to hear you are on the mend.

Lilian said...

hi bhing thanks again for the award. this time i will be forwarding the awards to other people. have a nice day! hope you are perfectly better now with your UTI. CONGRATULATIONS

Diane Scott said...

Great to see you out of the hospital and up and about! Take it easy though :)

amiable amy said...

visit my blog and I have a tag for you in there specifically http://mycashcrateflow.blogspot.com/2009/01/have-you-ever.html check it out okay? thanks for friendship invitation

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Oh my!! We hope you are doing well!! Get lots of rest so you can be 100%! Congratulations on your Award!! Have a wonderful Tuesday!
your FL furiends,

Sahar said...

I'm soooo late. Sorry :(

That is soo sweet. Just glad things have gotten better for you :)

Sheila-Army Wife said...

I hope you are ok now, feeling better. Take care of our self and see you soon