Honest Scrap

The other person who gave me an award is Aims of Thoughts Running On My Mind, THANK YOU for giving me this Honest Scrap award.


When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Here are ten honest things about me:

I am an outdoor person
I sleep late and wake up late
I love to eat
I am lazy sometimes
I am a music lover: My favorites are rock, alternative, reggae and mellow music
Most people think I am a lesbian.. I am not! It's just that I find pretty girls attractive :)
I am one of the boys!
I love chocolates
I usually take a bath in the afternoon
I love collecting Chuck Taylor sneakers

I can only give this award to 5 blogs and this award goes to:

Arbitrary Thoughts
Silip
JC in da Haus
The Compulsive Talker
Random Thoughts


Enjoy your day guys....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 comments:

amiable amy said...

i am following your blog, do the same, thanks for the comment too

MorgansMummy said...

YaY grats everyone. I will go and check them out!

aenid said...

oh, this is nice..
thank you. :)

Marie said...

Thanks much! I'm done na . ;)

Elizabeth Barrette said...

This is a wonderfully clever award. I'm glad I got to read about it.

daria369 said...

I had no idea all these awards were floating around... :)

Owen Cutajar said...

Hmm .. now that's one award I don't think I want to get :P

diamondmum said...

thanks Bhing! by the way I have tagged you again HERE