I Got Paid From Text-Link-Ads

I just received a check from text-link-ads unexpectedly.. I didn't know that I already reached the minimum payout and they didn't even send me an e-mail about the said payment so when I received the mail from the postmaster, I really couldn't believe it! LOL ... I was glad upon receiving it, although not totally happy because I wouldn't be able to clear the check in the bank.
Anyway, the complete details about it is in my other blog - Make Money Online


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

16 comments:

Kurniadi Bulhani said...

succes bro,

myundiary@gmail.com said...

good job!

Yahya said...

Congratulations bro! =)

Nagashiko said...

Hello there. Thanx for adding me as a friend in Blogcatalog. I already added you in my links page.

Hope you come visit my site at: http://nagashiko.com

More power to you!

Amelia said...

galing congrats!! pakain ka naman...ahihihi!!

Bhing said...

To all:How I wish I can rejoice but sad to say I can't since I couldn't encash the check.. I e-mailed the company about it and ask them to just cancel the check and add it to my earning..

alwaves said...

cool...i just started my blog..i hope, just like you i get paid for my text link ads. more power to your blog..

Samantha, Mr. Tigger and Maverick said...

Oh what a bummer!! Hope you get it straightened out soon!
Your FL furiends,

MommaYoung said...

Congrats on the check, sorry it won't clear the bank though

Karen said...

I hope they can add it to your PayPal account.

C.G. the Foodie said...

Awesome!!!! Very cool on getting paid. Hmmmm I should check out your other blog.

mannoy said...

ang galing mo.
buti ka pa kumita na.. he he he

TRIMATRA said...

wow nice salary..., hehe

cpsanti said...

wow, that's great! congratulations! ;-)

alicia27 said...

Very cool! Congrats!

Kitty Miki said...

gooood ! i'd really like to have mine x(